Many of today’s pro riders started their careers on the YZ85. And when you take a look at what the new model has to offer you can see why. Its high performance 85cc liquid-cooled 2-stroke engine is equipped with Yamaha’s race-bred YPVS that gives you race-winning performance. And its adjustable suspension systems are built to master the toughest tracks.
The YZ85 also comes with a new, lightweight aluminium rear frame as well as a revised aluminium swingarm, new rear brake system and revised high-efficiency air intake – just like the bigger YZ125. For maximum rider control there’s a new flatter seat, a slimmer body and a redesigned fuel tank. And with a duo-tone Icon Blue colour scheme and revised graphics completing the looks, the YZ85 is ready to power you to the next level.
- Slim new bodywork and dynamic design
- Flatter seat and redesigned fuel tank
- New lightweight aluminium rear frame
- New balanced rigidity aluminium swingarm
- 85cc liquid cooled 2-stroke engine with YPVS
- Improved high-efficiency air intake system
- Fully adjustable 36-mm KYB® upside down front forks
- Link-type Monocross rear suspension
- Wave discs and new rear brake system