The YZ65 has been built to the same high standards as Yamaha’s range of adult race bikes. Its potent 65cc liquid-cooled 6-speed engine features Yamaha’s race developed YPVS for race-winning power – and the light semi-double cradle steel frame with aluminium subframe provides stable handling and high agility.
Adjustable 36mm upside down front forks and link-less monocross rear suspension give stable handling over rough terrain, and the adjustable handlebar position enables the YZ65 to grow with you. Equipped with wave discs for powerful braking, a long padded seat and high-grip footrests for comfy riding, as well as dynamic YZ-family graphics and Icon Blue bodywork, the YZ65 is ready to take you to the VictorYZone!
- Powerful 65cc liquid cooled engine
- Race-developed Yamaha Power Valve System (YPVS)
- Smooth, stable handling and confident cornering
- High overall specification, winning capability
- Effortless 6-speed transmission with light-pull clutch
- Semi-double cradle steel frame, aluminium subframe
- 36mm diameter upside down front forks
- KYB Monocross suspension, aluminium swingarm
- 60/100 14” front- and 80/100 12” rear tire sizes
- Tapered handlebars, aluminium handlebar crown
- Ergonomic seat design for easy weight shifting and total control
- Pure YZ race-bred DNA