A new YZ250F-type cylinder head with a wider intake port and new exhaust camshaft gives more rapid mid to top-end performance while retaining the WR250F’s strong low rpm torque – and a new lightweight aluminium beam frame from Yamaha’s motocross bike has been enduro-tuned to give the right balance of rigidity for more precise feel and accurate surface feedback over tough terrain.
And a lighter and more powerful front braking system gives you ultimate controllability – and special enduro features include a new multi-function meter and a revised exhaust and muffler design. The light-feeling clutch and 6-speed wide-ratio transmission are ready for the most extreme challenge – and with the Power Tuner smartphone app and a 2-mode engine map switch, the intelligent WR250F can be set up to master virtually any riding conditions.
- More powerful YZ250F-type engine
- YZ250F-style aluminium beam frame
- Smartphone engine tuning with Yamaha Power Tuner App
- High performance YZ250F-type front brake
- Industry-leading suspension
- Compact new multi-function LCD display
- Light and durable clutch
- Wide-ratio 6-speed transmission
- 2-mode engine map switch
- Large 7.9 L fuel tank
- Mass centralised design for light, agile handling
- Dynamic Icon Blue colour