SEE THE POSSIBILITIES
Designed specifically for riding in sand conditions, the VUE S goggle adds closed cell vent foam to guard against sand making it’s way through the vent ports. Using an injected polycarbonate lens allows to VUE S to maintain optimal performance in even the roughest conditions of the desert.
Your vision is only as good as what you’re looking through, so we equipped the Vue with an injection moulded polycarbonate lens. This pre-curved lens provides superior optical clarity and gives an increased level of impact resistance to guard against roost and other debris.
The VUE goggle presents an innovative solution to removing the lens. This new technology uses a turn-to-release system to remove the outrigger so you can easily swap lenses. It lets you quickly adapt to changing light conditions and makes cleaning a breeze.
For the best fit possible, the frame has a dual-compound construction: a soft TPU faceplate which comfortably moulds to your face, and a durable ABS/nylon outer frame. Finally, to eliminate any distractions, a 45mm strap with a silicone backing locks the goggles in place, ample venting prevents overheating, and a 3-layer foam keeps sweat out of your eyes.
- Wide view port provides exceptional peripheral vision
- TruLock system makes lens replacement quick and easy
- Soft TPU faceplate forms to rider’s face for improved comfort
- ABS/Nylon outer frame to resist roost
- 360 venting optimises airflow keeping the rider cool and reduces fogging
- 45mm strap with backing silicone stripe provides superior helmet grip
- 3 layer moulded foam wicks sweat and provides a comfortable fit
- Reflective thread on strap
- Tear-offs included